Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Well my all my boxes from moving came today. It's funny that you don't know how much stuff you have when it's spread all over an apartment. I went digging for my Tools and parts. I think I am going to throw together another AR upper tomorrow. I couldn't find my Tech Pubs though. Shrug, I'll find them sometime.

I talked to 'yote and told him he could borrow my washer and dryer until I have a need for them. He just moved here and had to buy a Refrigerator for his condo so I figured he doesn't need to spend the money on them. even if he does get a 6 figure salary.

We may or may not be going to the '24 hour games' paintball scenario the weekend of 8-9 September. It will be nice to sweep and clear with 'yote.

I don't really have much else to discuss. Although I have an article I want to write about tomorrow. I just need to let my thoughts firm up about it.

No comments: