Sunday, August 19, 2007

Well Hello there.

I noticed today that I have some people who have checked out my blog other than me. I'd like to say welcome and I'm sorry I'm a pretty boring person.

I'm going to make this post short because my shoulder is really sore from shooting trap today and I'm looking forward to a hot bath and some Ice.

The GCO Luncheon was really nice today, I met alot of people that I only knew online before. The Guest speaker Representative Timothy Bearden was a very affable guy and knowledgeable about what we as a 2nd Amendment group were looking for, and we got a lot of good info from him.

I also learned at the luncheon that asparagus is not as gross as I always seemed to think it was, it was a lot like eating grass actually.

I'm going to kinda cut back on the stuff about E-harmony for now because I was unaware of the sheer mass of people you can get. I'll save the posts on that stuff for when there is something more concrete to report there.

Trap shooting.
Today was the first time I had ever went Trap shooting. Seeing as I don't own a shotgun (yet) I "borrowed" the Huglu Shotgun I had bought my father back in 2004 ( Huglu model 104A) from Turkey. I did okay, the best I did was 15 out of 25 but thats the 4th round I had ever shot, I learned to stick my right elbow straight out to the side while shooting to reduce the amount of felt recoil, pulling my elbow in like I shoot my AR and it tightens up the muscles in the front of my shoulder, causing some very painful moments in the beginning. 100 rounds of 12 gauge #7 is no joke either.

I'm thinking about getting myself a Charles Daly Model 105 O/U now. I want a classic O/U with double triggers.

No comments: