Friday, August 24, 2007

Gun Control works... Really...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/24/nshot424.xml

According to the above link, gun crime in the UK has been going up. Which seems to be the opposite from what I hear from the Brady Bunch and the rest of the Anti-Gun Zealots. I wonder if they will post a news release on how incorrect the above article is and how gun control works.
Every so often I find myself perusing the Brady bunch's various websites, and like watching a slow motion Brittany Spears video I am generally disgusted but unable to look away.
While some of the tripe they come up with is laughable ignorant and so full of holes that my 9 month old son could see through it, some of it looks on the surface to make alot of sense, it's only when you think about it and not just absorb what you are reading that you see the emperor has no clothes.

No comments: