Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Post.

The reason I am starting this blog is because I am pretty much starting my life over. I mostly plan to use this as a dialog for me to express some of my thoughts about life.

I've decided on a few rules for this blog before hand.

  1. I will always tell the truth as I see it, I will give my honest opinions and views on whatever subject I happen to be discussing, be it politics or the girl I went out on a date with last night.
  2. No Names. This doesn't mean that I wont ever use names, just that the names I will use likely won't be real names. To both protect the innocent and because I can.
  3. It's my blog and I reserve the right to delete posts that I feel are inappropriate.
The title of this blog is Latin, it means "The Truth is a Weapon" not because I plan on hurting people or I am a particularly violent person, but because I believe the truth is more capable of changing governments and tearing down walls than any cannon.
But I wouldn't suggest turning all our swords into plowshares just yet because the Barbarians are at the gate and they believe in the destruction of everything some of us hold true.

No comments: